I woke up with the intentions of doing a nero, but I quickly realized my body needed some more rest so I am staying in Dalesville one more night. The free breakfast here is good (staying at the Comfort Inn…they have a good hiker rate too).
The majority of the day consists of a series of baths, showers, getting food, and then getting more food of Calories that I am not even going to use since I am not hiking, but because my body craves it. Basically, way more money than I intended on spending here was spent.
The rest of the day involved realizing the day had gone by fast and that I have yet to get the blog up.
Playlist game is strong, but here are my favorites on the trail:
- Lord Huron – Ends of the Earth
- The Fugitives – Bigger than Luck
- Elephant Revival – Barefoot Friends
- Above and Beyond – You Gotta Go
- 6.AM – Embrace
- The Him – Feels Like Home
- Medicine for the People – 7 Feathers
- Medicine for the People – I Mua
- Medicine for the People – Manifesto
- Xavier Rudd – Follow the Sun